2022 was the year K-pop young lady bunches sparkled, from amazing introductions by IVE, LE SSERAFIM, and Kep1er to outline beating rebounds by (G)I-DLE and the Sovereigns of K-pop BLACKPINK, the previous year had everything.
The ladies of the K-pop world cleared both homegrown and global music outlines while their music recordings introduced an ideal mix of vocals, visuals and strong movement.
This article positions 10 such music recordings of K-pop young lady recordings that watchers all around the world couldn’t get enough of.
Top 10 most watched music recordings by K-pop young lady bunch in 2022: LE SSERAFIM’s Daring, BLACKPINK’s Closed Down, and more10) Shoes by ITZY
In 10th spot is ITZY with the music video for Shoes, the title track from their fifth little collection CHECKMATE, which piled up 124.2 million perspectives in 2022. Delivered on July 15, 2022, the video hit 100 million perspectives the following month to turn into the gathering’s seventh music video to accomplish the accomplishment.
9) Courageous by LE SSERAFIM HYBE’s then six-membered young lady bunch (Garam left the gathering) marked their introduction on May 2, 2022, with the music video for Brave. Driving a collection of a similar name, the elective pop tune acquired 133.5 million perspectives in 2022. It turned into the fourth-quickest K-popular gathering debut music video in YouTube history to hit 100 million perspectives.
8) Step Back by GOT the Beat SM Amusement’s supergroup GOT The Beat took eighth spot with 142.3 million perspectives in 2022. Delivered on January 3, 2022, the extraordinary movement in the presentation video of the R&B hip-jump track was exceptionally applauded by fans, however many viewed the verses as disappointing.
7) WA DA by Kep1er Additionally delivered around the same time as Step Back, WA DA was the introduction melody of the nine-part bunch shaped on Young ladies Planet 999, Kep1er. Driving their collection First Effect, the high-energy dance track acquired 145.0 million perspectives in 2022 and proceeded to turn into a viral sensation on Tiktok and Instagram not long after its delivery.
6) Nxde by (G)I-DLE With 149.7 million perspectives in 2022, (G)I-DLE’s elective pop melody Nxde caught the watchers’ consideration for its significant message and exceptional picturization. The gathering, clad in Marilyn-Monroe-roused outfits, stood in opposition to the s*xualization of K-pop symbols and embraced their actual selves in the notorious hymn like melody.
5) After LIKE by IVE In fifth spot is Starship Diversion’s young lady bunch IVE, with their lead single called After LIKE from their third single collection of a similar name. The music video for After LIKE turned into the gathering’s quickest video to get 100 million perspectives on YouTube and collected a sum of 154.3 million perspectives in 2022.
4) Love Plunge by IVE Coming in again at fourth spot is IVE, with the music video for Affection Jump, the tune that won them a daesang (fabulous award) for Best Tune of the Year at the 2022 MelOn Music Grants. Delivered on April 5, 2022, as a feature of their second EP of a similar name, Love Jump acquired enormous fame, collecting 181.8 million perspectives in the year gone by.
3) Spitfire by (G)I-DLE Guaranteeing one more right on target the rundown is (G)I-DLE, with their raving success Fiery girl from their most memorable studio collection, I Won’t ever die. The music video acquired 195.4 million perspectives in 2022 with fans cherishing everything from the Y2K-propelled style and the gritty set to cheeky verses and certain moves.
2)Shut Somewhere near BLACKPINK K-pop force to be reckoned with BLACKPINK’s Closed Down acquired 296.5 million perspectives in 2022, making a colossal split among them and different gatherings on the rundown. The hip-jump track was delivered on September 16, 2022, as the main track of the gathering’s second full collection, Born Pink, which envelops the “dark” and “pink” duality of the world.