Chloe Marie Phillips Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography

Chloe Marie Phillips was a TikToker who lamentably died in the wake of partaking in the TikTok ‘Benadryl challenge’ and overdosing. The youngster was attempting to do the incredibly hazardous test where individuals ingest a lot of Benadryl.

The medication is utilized to mitigate the indications of hypersensitivities however huge sums can cause different unexpected issues including passing. Indeed, numerous wellbeing specialists and specialists have approached to caution about the perils of doing the test after her demise.

Chloe Marie Phillips was a 15-year-old young lady at the hour of her demise.

The perished’s distant auntie Janette Sissy Leasure was one of the first to take to web-based media and caution others about the hazardous test.

Name Chloe Marie Phillips
Age 15 (at the time of death)
Gender Female
Height
Nationality American
Profession TikToker
Parents Nicole and Dustin Cook
Siblings Lily, Hudson, and Ella Cook
Education Blanchard High School

As per Chloe Marie Phillips’ Obituary the Phillips family distributed, she was made due by mother Nicole and father Dustin Cook.

Her kin were Lily, Hudson, and Ella Cook who were shaken by the occurrence.

Her fatherly granddad Cory Phillips and his family additionally lamented the loss of Chloe.

She died subsequent to ingesting a lot of Benadryl and overdosing as a component of a TikTok challenge. The fundamental point of the test is to daydream by drinking bunches of Benadryl, the sensitivity medicine.

After mental trips start, the maker will post the video on TikTok. TikTok Benadryl Challenge is one of the most risky difficulties on the stage directly alongside the previous Tide Pod and fade challenge.

An overdose of hypersensitivity prescription can cause serious results. Truth be told, the FDA has given a proper notification cautioning about heart issues and seizures that the abuse of medication can cause.

A few different reports of youngsters being hospitalized have surfaced everywhere on the USA.

Chloe’s demise was one of the most extreme instances of overdose and has filled in as a notice to the individuals who need to do the test.